Friday, August 10, 2012

Maybe Mary Jane?

Hey.... So it's been a while,Not much has happened, except it seems that more and more i feel as though i'm missing out.  I feel like there are things that I need to get out of my system, such as weed, drinking, etc.  And it's not that I haven't done those things. But I feel like people are having this fun infront of me, and even though I love my life, I just don't want to leave high school thinking ok, I played it safe. It's such a confusing thing for me, i'm sure it is for alot of people... I guess i just feel like I only have so much time to be a kid, to do crazy things, to laugh till it hurts well i'm with friends.  But i constantly feel like me and my friends are so far apart no matter how close we get, cause they know i play it extremely safe. And their not like that... other then that, I feel like I'm finally reaching the independence age, I finally started making my room into my space, I'm getting my wheels soon! and I just feel like I'm getting older, In some ways no, But hey I'm in highschool what am I supposed to be like. It's Senior Year....new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment