Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2nd 2012 ~Pilot~

So, I'm a terrible journal keeper but im going to try and use this as one, cause its easy, and I write super messy so this way I can actually read what I write.  Growing... well sort of, is the name because I am only 5" and yet I am at a strange stage in life where I'm growing up really quick.  Im in my late years of highschool and it can be interesting... so I thought Id document, even if I'm the only one out here who will actually read this.  I'm not gonna talk about anorexia, or cutting my self, cause im not... and I don't haha.  I don't believe a smile can hide anything, and if you don't find me interesting... well who asked you anyways? I am a christian teen who struggles tremendously, and frequently embaraces herself. I travel lots so its a nice getaway from the predominintly white town i I live in, in ON, Canada, right now I'm in Arizona, its nice, but the only culture here is guns, elderly people with really dark tans, and lots of ceramic suns at flea markets. I like it here though, my parent are not as young as parents of my friends, so they thought it would be a good idea to buy a vacation home to stay in half the time when there retired. So here I am, inside well its a blazing 105 degrees outside. I got creative today and made banana pancakes, and yet breakfast didn't go over well, as I tried to convince my parents that my sister is a psychopath. Oh well, at least I know the truth. Anyways, I Have a good life, great friends, good rolemodels, and alot of laughs.  ~chao~ P.S. I am fully aware that My grammar and spelling are awful... ~Chao again~

No comments:

Post a Comment