Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3rd 2012 ~Disorganized Thought Process~

My oh my, what a day.  We did absolutely nothing except go shopping at wierd stores that had the coolest things like little hat boxes that were so cute.  Other then that, I am alittle worked up, I just found out that It may be hard for me to have children when i am ready to start a family. Which is really upsetting to me, since I am kind of strange in the way that I have always acted like a mom. I have a niece and me and my mom  pretty much raised her for her first year and I knew that I deffinitly want to be a mother one day. So this thought devistates me. But I trust one day that it will all work out somehow. It's funny even when you don't know things for a fact they can really eat at you. So I'm really trying to just be positive and hope that it won't actually end up being true. On another note, I am curious to know, when and how do you know when you are truely ungrateful? I have met so many people who are so ungrateful and yet they have no idea. I remember when a friend of mine yelled and screamed at her parents at sunday brunch after church because they wanted her to stay home and do her project. They give her everything she wants and although that is probably the cause, I mean where is the respect. She even disrespected my youth pastor and I sometimes just wanna tell her what I think but who am I to judge so I just don't get involved. But I truely wish that when you get that ungrateful that there would be like an electro shock that went off everytime you took it too far. I have a feeling it would be funny to watch. If there is one thing you should never do when you become tight with youth group kids, it is disrespect our pastor. He is the most amazing person, He is so wise when it comes to the word of the lord, and yet he's like a big kid. We all know him really well and for someone to be so rude to him, is just not ok, I don't care what the reason. the core kids of my youth group for highschoolers, is really tight. some of us grew up together. People date inside the group, which causes drama, I mean were teens what do you expect. I love them all though and there my closest friends because they have the most important thing in common with me and thats my faith. Even if some of them drive me absolutely crazy. I think it's kind of funny because they make these tv shows about kids in highschool, but the core kids of youth groups should really have their own show... were like a whole different kind of friend group and thats most youth groups. When I get home, I am working as a youth leader for The Summer Rocks Program, which is going to be really fun, cause I have been a youth leader for 3 years and I love the kids.  Their from 6th-8th grade, and their hilarious. It has to be the most awkward years of your life. But I can't wait to get back and spend time with all of them. Wow, I have very disorganized thoughts, But oh well ha. I'm off to dinner ~Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment